For the 2024 season we will be offering you-pick strawberries, blackberries, and flowers!
Here is what you can currently pick at the farm: we are currently closed and will reopen March 1, 2024 with limited hours, 9am-2pm!
Mon-Fri berry pickers can walk in 8:30am-4pm without a reservation. On Saturdays, you are required to make a reservation for strawberry picking which you can do below. Please pay attention to which date and time you select when making your reservation.
During the season, we offer the following items for you-pick:
Strawberries by the gallon bucket - April through May
*strawberry reservations are required only on Saturdays
Blackberries by the pound - June through July
Flowers by the mason jar - June through August/closing date
$15/large mason jar
Cherry Tomatoes by the quart - July through August/closing date
Dates are approximate and can change based on the weather.
Prices are subject to change.
Please check in at the store before heading out into the fields. All you-pick items are pre-pay except for blackberries.
1. Please do not allow children on tractors or equipment
2. The farm is free for you to walk, but please ask permission to enter buildings or greenhouses.
3. Please do not step on or over any beds in the field. To switch rows, please enter and exit at ends of the field.
4. No bags or backpacks in the field.
5. No outside containers are allowed in the field.
6. No dogs allowed in the fields.
Have questions regarding You-Pick? Visit our FAQs page